Logs can be easily exported for import into other logging programs. To export a log from Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook, follow these steps:
- 1. From the menu in Logbook, select Logbook > File > Export, and then choose the relevant option from the list of five shown. Most often, ADIF 2 is used.
- 2. Provide the export filename by clicking the button to the right of “ADIF Filename”.
- 3. Options are provided to select the field set for exporting.
- 4. The operator can export All or Selected logbook entries.
- Tip: Exporting selected logbook entries is a great way to update standalone logbook databases located on multiple computers.