Created by: Mike Carper WA9PIE
Modified on: Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 9:40 AM
- In the Observer window you enter your location and height above sea level in meters or feet (for users more familiar with imperial measurements: 1 metre is 3.3 feet). You also enter an optional list of stations that are plotted on the world maps. Only the checked [X] entries are plotted.
- Enter your location either:
- By entering your Maidenhead Locator in the Locator field and the pressing Convert >> or
- By entering the Latitude and Longitude directly.
- You also select the preferred time format; either Local (default) or UTC. Distance is displayed in either kilometers or miles.
- You must press Apply to update the satellite settings.
Continue to next section
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.