Start a new topic

HRD and N3FJP Logger

Is there a do describing how to setup HRD to talk directly  to N3FJP logging software via virtual ports?

I don't think HRD has a feature to do that with N3FJP. I do have a free third party program that will. Available at W4ELP@groups.io | Home

Ed - W4ELP

Don't think HRD has a feature to interface with N3FJP loggers. I do have a free third-party program to do that. It's available at W4ELP@groups.io | Home

73, Ed - W4ELP

I believe you have to use W4ELP to get the information entered into ACLog.

It describes it on W4ELP and I believe on the N3FJP site also. 

Sorry I can't remember exactly 

Gerald

The author of N3FJP informed me that it was not possible UNLESS HRD wrote something to use his API.  It's a shame really as I wanted HRD to be the central point of everything.  I'll look into W4ELP approach.

Thx

Why don't you use the HRD logbook? There is no reason for the HRD developers writing code to use ACLog when there is already a perfectly good logbook.

N3FJP is the logging software my club uses and can be 'networked' together for contests.

HRD Logbook is okay, ACLog is a little more advanced as far as rec and sending to different services and showing who responded and how. But as a Suite nothing yet comes close to Ham Radio Deluxe. 

Yes, HRD is certainly a good value for the money and I've been happy with the support.

Login or Signup to post a comment