Start a new topic

Yaesu FTDX-101MP Antenna Connector Selector

Thank-you for adding rig control for the FTDX-101MP. I am looking for the antenna connector selector. What is the button labeled? Is it implemented as a slider? 

I was wondering the same thing myself.  I am trying to setup some macros and couldn't find it.  I was able to use a CAT command and assign it to an unused button, but I haven't figured out how to work that into a macro.  I also tried using the snapshot feature, but it seems to ignore the antenna selection, which seems an important omission.    I'm just learning this side of HRD, so maybe I'm missing something.

I also considered building the commands, but I really do not understand why these were omitted. The HRD rig control definition for the Yaesu FTDX-3000 includes "ANT 1", "ANT 2", AND "ANT 3." In the course of chasing DX I change antennas constantly. The closer I look, the more I find that other important features are not implemented, namely panadapter support and RF power. I guess I will go back to trying to make the Yaesu SCU-LAN10 cooperate with WSJT-X. This is my first Yaesu transceiver and my gut feeling is that it is a stepchild when it comes to third-party support.

Login or Signup to post a comment