Start a new topic

Address Labels

OK... I think my patience has just about run out...version 6.7.0..277 finally got the labels to print at a size you can read BUY it cant remember the settings so every time you use it, one must re enter the font size!!! Come on guys this cant be that hard.

The complete topic of printing labels (either QSO or address labels) is a labor of love. I've had some very experienced developers explain to me why it's so hard (seems to have to do with the fonts that are installed and the print drivers installed). I don't find that to be an excuse... so I have this on an active list for improvement.

It doen't yet meet my expectations, though it's continually better. It's an important topic and it will be on the short-list until it meets my expectations (which it doesn't now).

Mike, VK4EIE, WA9PIE

Thank you

Wel Mike improvements are not really so diffecult.... for instance the definitions of the current setting for brother labels is just not good ...if you set the rith label format users have already a better view.  in de file section of facebook HRD fanpage I have a file which explaned....it in dutch but je kan use it with google translate.

73 Peter PC1Y

docx

You might be a good person to match up with our developer who has this in their work bucket.

I'll make sure he has this document.

Mike, VK4EIE, WA9PIE

Hello Hams. 
I would like to use the qsl labels with my specially purchased Brother ql 820nwb with the label size of 29c90mm. is that possible somehow? Unfortunately, I don't know my way around. help need -)

Login or Signup to post a comment