Frequently Asked Questions
5. HRD Logbook
This category contains frequently asked questions including basic instructions and video tutorials for the HRD Logbook, DX Cluster and Award Tracking.
- Awards at Zero or ODBC error messages when launching HRD Logbook? or odbcji32.dll not found
- Can HRD support more than one logbook?
- Can the HRD software support more than one ham in a household?
- Does HRD support Logbook of The World (LoTW)?
- DSN Logbook Errors
- How can I update the Country and Unique Callsign Database?
- How do I configue HRD to automatically upload to LoTW?
- How do I share my logbook over a network?
- How do I use HRD for contest logging? (Video)
- How do I use the Callsign Lookup option?
- How to backup and restore your HRD Logbook (Video)
- How to install the Maria MySQL Database (Video).
- HRD DX Cluster Features. (Video)
- I get errors when I try to upload to LoTW.
- QRZ Logbook Manual upload procedure
- Using SSID with DX cluster connections
- What DX CLuster should I use
- Why do I have to enter the "My Station" data every time I start HRD?
- Windows 10 - enlarge menu font
- Windows and HRD - UTC Logging